Summer Meal Program - Over 17 Locations providing Free Lunches for Children under the age of 18!
Thank you for making a nomination for the Davie County High School Athletic Hall of Fame. Please fill the application below which will be used to prepare a ballot for the Hall of Fame Committee. Any information you can provide will help the committee to appreciate and understand the accomplishments of the nominee.
Eligibility and Requirements
• Demonstrated extraordinary athletic achievement that distinguishes the athlete from other high-performing athletes at DCHS, which may be defined by, but not limited to, earning local, state, and national recognition while a War Eagle Pride student-athlete
• Represents the highest values of our School and athletic program; is a person of character, leadership, and dedication and has enhanced the reputation of DCHS
• Accomplishments in athletics while at DCHS are the primary criteria, and other considerations are post-graduate athletic achievements and post-graduate participation at DCHS
• Made a significant contribution to Davie Athletics through his or her leadership, inspiration, and service
• Served Davie County Schools for a minimum of five years
• Must be a former or retired coach from DCS and be in good standing
• Rendered extraordinary service to the athletic program at DCHS other than participation on or coaching of Davie Athletic teams
• If the contributor was an employee of DCS, he or she should be a former coach or retired and in good standing
• Must have achieved accomplishments that distinguish the team over and above other high-achieving teams
• Eligible a minimum of five years after the season of honor
• Must have exemplified high standards of sportsmanship